Gemini Industries Inc. Management Analyst in Warren, Michigan
Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
The Management Analyst prepares, manages, and updates new and existing schedules using Microsoft Project for Light Armored Vehicle (LAV) programs as well as an overarching USMC (United States Marine Corps) Family of Light Armored Vehicles schedule. Schedules are prepared to at least the 5th indenture level with linked predecessor and successor tasks.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) that identifies supply and demand for each program required by the Contracting Officer Representative.
- Gather data from Project Management (PM) Representatives and prime contractors and synthesize this data into detailed, critical milestone schedules.
- Gather information by attending meetings and conducting follow-on sessions.
- Build, monitor, and analyze the overall schedule, identifying interfaces and potential conflicts between various projects.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Over three (3) years of experience preparing and managing schedules.
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try _again_”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquiries and Resumes to:
Justin Shipley Corporate Recruiter Gemini Industries Inc. 200 Summit Drive Suite 110 Burlington, MA 01803-5276 Telephone: (781) 203-0100 Jobs@gemini-ind.com
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Location: Warren, MI
Job Code: 432
# of Openings: 1
Position: Management Analyst
Location: Detroit Arsenal, MI (Warren, MI)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Travel: Some travel may be required