Art Van Furniture Director, Marketing Intelligence in Warren, Michigan
Director, Marketing Intelligence
Art Van Furniture is the Mid-West’s largest furniture and mattress retailer with over $1.4 billion in annual sales. Currently operating in over 180 locations in nine states under the Art Van Furniture, Levin Furniture, Wolf Furniture, Pure Sleep, and Scott Shuptrine Interiors banners, we have grown dramatically over the past decade and expect to continue that growth in the future.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, Media and Analytics, the Director, Marketing Intelligence is a critical leadership role in driving the applied use of data and insights to enable decision-making, learning and optimization to meet and exceed our aggressive growth goals.
With a deep expertise in data-driven marketing and a finger on the pulse of our business, this role will also be an essential member of the digital marketing leadership team - identifying opportunities and strategies for improvement. The ideal candidate for this role is a hardworking, creative, and energetic person who enjoys the challenge of a digital startup environment.
- Lead, develop, monitor, analyze and manage Digital Marketing benchmarks, key performance indicators (KPI’s) and metrics to evaluate the essential elements of the Digital Marketing group strategies and goals.
- Support Digital Marketing by developing customer segments, campaign forecasting, trending, and competitive intelligence reports.
- Present results and/or assist in making recommendations to address market opportunities and threats.
- Conduct data-driven analyses to continuously maintain a pulse on performance and the state of the business.
- Research and resolve issues using appropriate resources.
- Lead weekly BPM Dashboard and reporting process
- Own our continuous learning agenda, test plans and scenarios across Paid, Earned and Owned (e.g., media and creative)
- Present learnings, recommendations and optimization strategies/plans to all levels of the organization, including executive leadership on a regular basis.
- Review operating practices and procedures, determine whether improvements can be made and work to implement changes as appropriate
- Identify and monitor competitors and research market conditions or changes that may affect sales.
- Drive the business intelligence roadmap, prioritizing long-term and short-term initiatives that support the business strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s end-to-end business processes and how they relate to technology
- Collaborate with peers and leaders across the enterprise to solicit needs, define vision, drive prioritization and ensure outcomes align with enterprise priorities and goals
- Effectively communicate and advocate the overall capability product strategy and vision, as well as goals and objectives for specific initiatives
- Define internal user adoption and development strategy
- Create, drive and own the product roadmap with the business capability leaders
- Leverage agile project management disciplines for planning and execution of critical business milestones, design, development, testing and deployment efforts.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop appropriate change management strategy and training materials to ensure successful uptake and adoption of new tools and processes.
- Lead the development and management of the organization’s continuous learning and optimization agenda, managing test plans and designing/executing the right tests (e.g., A/B, Multivariate) to enable continuous improvement.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2609