Visteon Corporation 2D/3D Technical Artist in Van Buren Twp, Michigan
Visteon Design Studio at Grace Lake Van Buren Township, Michigan USA
- Implementation and optimization of 2D/3D User Interfaces (scenes, objects, widgets, animations etc.) in scene composers such as Kanzi, Unity, Unreal Engine, Altia or Qt
- Creation, adaptation, and optimization of 2D/3D graphical assets and their animated behavior, understanding the performance of an embedded target system in alignment with SW development
- Programming Open GL shaders for real-time-rendered 2D/3D automotive user interfaces for embedded systems
- Develop graphic effects and post-processing and tool development for workflow optimization.
- Solid understanding of Real-Time rendering optimization automotive user interfaces for embedded systems
- Integrate existing visual effects and materials from VFX Library and adapt to project/customer needs
- Interacting with a multi-national and cross-functional design team and collaborating closely with specialists and technical experts
- High level of independent communication with internal teams as well as OEM customers
- Degree in Game Design, Motion Design, Interface Design and/or Computer Science
- 1-year working experience, gaming industry - automotive experience preferred
- Confident in one or more 3D design tools (Maya, 3D Studio Max, Cinema, Blender) and 2D design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Must have good knowledge on (high, low-poly) modeling, animation, procedural and texture based shading, texturing etc.
- C/C++ languages knowledge and experience is an advantage
- Required (at Interview) – Design portfolio or examples that demonstrate tool knowledge, design competency and innovation.
* DEGREE / DIPLOMA REQUIREMENTS*
Preferred: Degree in Game Design, Motion Design, Interface Design and/or Computer Science
Other degrees: Completion of degree / diploma in a Design discipline such as Graphic Design, Game Design, Interaction Design, Communication Design, User Experience Design, Industrial Design, Product Design, Automotive Design, or Transportation Design.