Kelly Services Process Optimization Consultant Virtual USA in Troy, Michigan
The Process Optimization Consultant will act as a leader, educator, liaison and partner in pursuing excellence and value in all aspects of our business using the concepts of process compliance and design! This position is responsible for leading and consulting on transformational process compliance initiatives that will help accelerate the achievement of results and provide recommendations for organizational continuous improvement. Within this role you will apply strategic methodologies and principles that will ensure all initiatives are consistently best of class in quality and aligned with corporate goals, culture and business results. Deliverables result in practical, significant, and measurable improvements in quality, service, and efficiency across the organization.
• Lead Process Compliance and Design to support the Strategic goals of the organization and any other areas deemed appropriate by leadership.
• Research and analyze basic and complex issues surrounding the processes and systems of an organization.
• Lead and conduct analysis and consultation with cross-functional teams (Operations, IT, OSSC/FSS, Legal, HR, etc.) to identify improvements with current organizational processes, resolve performance gaps/issues and implement solutions.
• Design and implement process improvements that will increase organizational effectiveness and enhance the experience for our talent, customers and suppliers.
• Utilize process improvement methodologies (i.e. LEAN, Six Sigma, Agile, etc.) to identify and implement improvements.
• Analyze process requirements documentation and assessing technology design options (i.e. RPA, BPM) and other technology for process automation.
• Optimize complex processes or systems by developing, improving and implementing integrated systems.
• Make recommendations to various levels of leadership surrounding improving processes, efficiency and practices.
• Develop and execute Continuous Improvement Action Plans to improve overall compliance to standard operating procedures and operational processes.
• Monitor the adoption of improvements made to processes by evaluating performance metrics, engagement surveys and financial results/measures.
• Promote a collaborative work environment by utilizing strong communication skills, interpersonal relationships, and team building techniques.
• Engage leadership and partners to obtain support and consensus for changes.
• Be comfortable working with multiple partners, often with contending/conflicting objectives, to ensure cohesive and reachable measures of success.
• Ability to independently handle multiple initiatives and priorities.
• Assists with business case development for proposed initiatives that they are assigned to ensure adequate assessment of opportunities, risks and return on investment.
• Demonstrated ability to map current and future-state processes with detail, showing the various process steps and who is performing each step.
• Utilize critical problem-solving skills to define and execute solutions to business problems.
• Look for internal process improvements and identify ways that we can become more effective and proficient.
• Lead in the assessment of controls across the entire organization, including operations, management, governance, and systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of Service Delivery/Operational experience and/or Project Management or Process Analysis experience.
• Certification or in progress of receiving certification of a process improvement methodology (i.e. LEAN, Six Sigma, Agile, etc.) required.
• Strong working knowledge of Kelly Staffing and OCG (Outsourcing Consulting Group) Practices and Service Delivery Processes/Technologies.
• Technical expertise and proficiency in use of office, macro’s and process improvement related tools, such as MS Excel, Word, Visio or other process mapping software.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge and solid understanding of, and demonstrated experience applying continuous quality/service level improvement concepts.
• Demonstrated thought leadership.
• Broad business knowledge and organizational awareness as well as an understanding of business profitability drivers.
• Forward thinking
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to dissect a problem into manageable components, develop recommendations, implement solutions.
• Experience implementing and using LEAN or Lean Six Sigma methodologies (or equivalent) required.
• Demonstrate a strong end-user focus (customer, talent, supplier)
• Flexible and open to changing priorities.
• Experience utilizing Design Thinking a plus.
• Global experience preferred.
• Travel up to 35%
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ more than 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Revenue in 2018 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs