TEKsystems IOT Lead Developer in Troy, Michigan
TEKsystems GS is looking for a Looking for a highly skilled IoT Cloud Software Lead/Developer. The role requires someone who has a demonstrated ability in one or more of the following areas: Azure Cloud Architect, Azure Software Developer, Cloud Security, Cloud Systems, or Cloud Network Engineer. The ideal candidate can serve as the lead IoT Developer.
This person will be the lead working with TEKsystems GS at our client customer. This person will be critical in helping define Client customer's future path within their Data analytics Organization. They will play a key role of evaluating current environment and helping define the future roadmap on this project. The lead needs to be comfortable working with Key Stakeholders within client company and TEKsystems GS on a day to day basis. This piece needs to be emphasized as a good Developer/Architect can probably handle all the technical pieces of this but must be good with working/communicating with client customer's internal IT Stakeholders and TEKsystems GS.
• Contribute to the Design/Development on a new Azure IoT Microservices Architecture
• Promote best practices with building and architecting Azure IoT systems
• Work with software development team members and Device Engineers on building key Azure Microservices Looking for highly skilled IoT Cloud Software Developers. The role requires
• Minimum 4 to 6 years of related software development experience; strong back-end development experience
• 3+ years with Microsoft Azure Development
• Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services such as, but not limited to:
• Azure IoT Reference Architectures
• Azure IoT Hub
• Azure Functions and Serverless components
• Azure Databases; SQL and NoSQL
• CI/CD patterns
• Solutions for embedded Machine Learning for Data Driven Decisions
• Admin and Security best practice
• Experience with Azure Cloud pricing models and budgeting a bonus
• Well versed with Microsoft Developer Tools (Visual Studio, Azure, SQL Studio)
• A University Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with programming experience, or a degree in a related discipline
• Must have excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Azure IoT: 2 year (Required)
• Azure Development: 4 years (Required)
Azure, Cloud, Azure Development, IOT Microservices, IOT, Azure Cloud Services
Top Skills Details:
Azure Cloud Development Experience
IOT Development/Architecture Experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
As a lead for this role is is critical that this consultant is very comfortable working with key stakeholders at client customer and within TEKsystems GS. Restating what was said above. Solid overall backend development skills and ideal person is someone who is looking for consultative type role as this initial project could go until end of year if project goes as planned
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs