CTG SCRUM MASTER in Sterling Heights, Michigan
Mar 31, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Scrum Masters to join our team. This is a remote work opportunity.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage day-to-day aspects of project management which includes leading Agile meetings (Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospectives, and Daily Stand-Ups)
• Facilitate decision-making, issue resolution and consensus among the team members and dependent teams.
• Embrace a leadership role and support the team by proactively identifying and removing roadblocks
• Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
• Plan projects in order to accomplish its goals within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards.
• Coordinate communication between staff and third parties acting on behalf of the client.
• Efficiently manage any issues due to scope-creep, changed requirements, missed deadlines, etc. to bring them back on the plan or create a new plan with the assistance of key stakeholders.
• Control and manage final project documents and assets to minimize gaps between project planning and execution.
• Constantly monitor and report on the progress of a project to all stakeholders.
• Balance personal ownership and accountability of immediate responsibilities with the flexibility and drive to jump in and fill gaps across the team as they arise.
• Foster team communication, create easy channels of communication and handle any difference in opinion.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) required
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• 3+ years of Agile project delivery experience as a Scrum Master or similar role leading technical teams
• Experience with a product tool such as Jira.
• Strong experience with Agile techniques (i.e. User Stories, Estimation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing and Agile Games) and other Scrum approaches discussed in the Agile space and ability to adapt Scrum framework in Agile and Hybrid environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or in a similar field preferred
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. Its a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Project Management & Administration
Education Level: None
Work Remote: Yes
- CTG Jobs