G-TECH Services, Inc. Intermediate Controls Specialist - JLL101 in Sterling Heights, Michigan
Intermediate Controls Specialist provides support for all plant floor related automation control based systems supported by the IT organization. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Support includes the implementation of system changes, support of daily plant activities relating to these systems, and system management including the implementation of IT standards and incident management.
· Perform implementation and 1st level support of mission critical plant floor systems. This includes a functional knowledge of all plant floor control systems used by local plants, ability to troubleshoot system issues, debug associated PLC code and hardware, manage and/or configure system servers, and configure PLC driver and OPC client interfaces.
· Configure, install, manage, and troubleshoot plant required applications, communication protocols, and network interfaces used to support plant automation systems as well as IT supported platforms.
· Perform basic hardware support of PCs, printers, and peripherals as well as local IT Security Management and user maintenance. This includes application of all IT documentation requirements and adherence to all standard IT processes.
· Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Computer Science, Information Technology, or degree in related field.
· Requires 3+ years of plant automation controls experience utilizing Allen Bradley and/or Rockwell PLC's.
· Requires 3+ years IT network experience.
· In-depth knowledge of locally supported IT manufacturing system applications and plant system support.
· Must possess an expert understanding of machine monitoring, performance and quality systems, component tracking, common plant and office network environments, engineering systems, and identification systems.
· Previous supervisory experience as a shift supervisor or team leader, equivalent manufacturing related applications experience, or other equivalent experience.
· Experience working with Manufacturing Engineering and launch organizations integrating IT systems into plant floor infrastructure from concept to the production environment while following appropriate change management and project tracking procedures.
· Project Management experience leading diverse teams.
Driving and Travel Requirements:
· May be required to drive a company car.
· A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· May be required to travel domestically up to 0%.
Category UAT / Training
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -082020-114540