Collabera Solution Architect in Southfield, Michigan
• The SCA-Customer program is a large 5 year program implementing GDIA Analytics, Customer Master Data Management, and the Intelligent Customer Interaction capabilities.
• 7-10 years of professional enterprise systems design experience with strengths in Java.
• 5+ years of Spring Framework development experience e.g. Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Data, and Spring Security.
• Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
• Experience designing and developing REST APIs.
• 3+ years of agile and iterative development experience.
• 2+ years of Test Driven Development and CI/CD deployment experience.
• Knowledge of API Managers and Micro-services application design.
• 5+ years of extensive DBMS/SQL experience.
• 5+ years of experience in ETL frameworks/toolsets.
• Experience in paired designing and agile/lean methodologies. Experience with Test Driven Development and Software Craftsmanship.
• Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and deploy cloud native applications to PCF (minimum 1 year of experience).
• Proficient in object oriented development and Java Enterprise concepts (minimum 4 years of experience).
• Experience with architecting and implementing 12 factor apps using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud including; Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring Cloud.
• Experience with designing and implementing highly available, scalable distributed systems.
• Micro-services design and implementation.
• Development of Java Web Services REST/SOAP/WSDL/XML/SOA.
• Experience in working with Oracle or MS SQL Server or NoSQL databases. Unit testing frameworks. DevOps, Continuous Delivery process refinement and tool sets such as Jenkins, Nexus, monitoring tools such as Splunk, and tracing technologies such as Sleuth