Capgemini Software Engineer Lead - Test Automation Engineer in Southfield, Michigan
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at http://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
• Designs, develops, debugs, and modifies test scripts that evaluate software applications against software requirements using Java.
• Uses automation testing tools such as Selenium WebDriver for web application testing.
• Use version management tool to manage test assets in a concurrent design environment.
• Collaborate with requirements and development teams to coordinate resolution of software errors.
• Ensure compliance to all applicable processes and procedures per the CRM quality system.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field. Master's degree is preferred.
• Proficient in Java 1.6 or higher
• Experience testing commercial GUI products, Web applications
• Experience writing automated tests using frameworks like TestNG, JUnit, tools like Selenium, Appium and Multi browser RESTful API/applications
• Knowledge of Test methodologies and strategies
• Experience using Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
• Testing experience in a regulated environment (Automotive, defense, aerospace)
• Understanding of database tables to assist in creating test data and debugging issues found in testing
• Experience using SCRUM or other Agile based development methodologies
• Experience with Test automation using Voice interfaces like Alexa, Google assistant (Text-to-Speech and Speech-to-Text tools, utilities)
• Experience Databases, SQL queries, fetching and verifying data in databases
• Experience in handling different input test data sources, creating test data model with CSV, Excel, XML and databases
• Java and Python, Perl
Good to have Skills:
• Working knowledge of defect tracking systems and configuration management systems
• Working knowledge of Windows 7 and iOS operating systems
• Past experience working with remote teams
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer. You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are a member of at least one community.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Organization: GBL People Practice PES USA
Title: Software Engineer Lead - Test Automation Engineer
Requisition ID: 037167