DENSO International America, Inc. Assistant Manager, Application Development in Southfield, Michigan
Assistant Manager, Application Development
- Performs system design activities, including, but not limited to:
- Conducting interviews with clients to determine their informational requirements.
- Using techniques such as structured analysis, mathematical model building and cost analysis to plan systems and required modifications.
- Identifying proper method of system integration in light of system relationships and compatibility.
- Developing/overseeing the development of program specifications.
- Overseeing hardware and software selections based on requirements and overall enterprise standard.
- Securing approval of documentation and system test results.
- Maintains relationships and directly interacts with internal and external customers, and/or suppliers and affiliates as needed to address and resolve issues arising from daily operations.
- Collaborates with senior management to develop goals, objectives and measures for area in light of overall department, division and organizational strategy. Communicates and is accountable for goal attainment. Communicates and implements change management initiatives.
- Implements and configures new technology and components.
- May investigate, recommend and propose new technology upgrade, new applications and/or new equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years of progressively more responsible experience in Information Systems with proven large application design experience, including demonstrated leadership ability.
- Experience planning, implementing and maintain OEM Systems.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Shift: 1st Shift
Job: Information Technology
Req ID: 17000053