The Lash Lounge Eyelash Extension Technician/Stylist in Rochester Hills, Michigan
The Lash Lounge in Rochester Hills is looking for a full-time Eyelash Extension Stylist. Cosmetology or Esthetics license are required, but lashing experience is not. We provide paid training. We are an upscale eyelash salon and we take pride in creating an inviting atmosphere and giving each of our clients' excellent customer service.
The Lash Stylist provides exemplary customer service to Lash Lounge clients, as well as top quality application of semi-permanent eyelash extensions, brow extensions, eyelash and eyebrow tinting, perms lashes, and facial threading. This position is critical to the livelihood of the salon and contributes to the positive reputation and overall culture that is conveyed to our clients.
- Performs the day to day application of our services to scheduled Lash Lounge clients, at the expected “Gold Standard” level.
- Thoroughly conducts expected client consultation prior to service application, and inserts proper notes in client charts for future tracking.
- Responsible for work area, inventory management for necessary items needed at station, organization and cleanliness of overall treatment room.
- Responsible for proper sanitization of implements according to Lash Lounge protocol and Licensing
- Responsible for sharing in general cleanliness of salon including keeping common areas picked up and organized, helping with laundry duties, picking up and taking out trash, and helping wherever asked.
- Helps with promotion at supplementary events and performs, when asked, services during those promotional events to help market the salon and build the brand.
All other duties as prescribed. SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS:
Eyelash extension experience
- Full time availability- nights and weekends required.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work professionally with the public.
- Initiates self-learning and is comfortable at educating clients on products and services offered.
- Well organized, detail oriented
- Exhibits sound judgment.
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Ongoing learner; exhibits insatiable curiosity and an interest in self improvement.
- Active Cosmetology or Esthetics license required. Training will be provided on all services. We value our positive work environment and fun culture, and we are looking for the right candidate who will contribute to fostering this along with our team.