Robert Half International Supply Planning Analyst in Portage, Michigan
Robert Half Strategic Accounts OfficeTeam is looking to fulltime a Supply Planning Analyst.
• Provide input and analysis into the strategic sourcing activities of assigned commodities and suppliers.
• Obtain the best quality, service, and value for products and services through effective bidding, negotiation, and supplier management.
• Support the implementation of specific projects related to cost reduction initiatives, manufacturing transfers, supply base and sourcing optimization and rationalization, quality improvement, risk assessment, and contract adherence.
This is a contract employment opportunity based in (Portage MI 49002)
Is this something that you would be interested in doing?
Please email me at Teresa.Jones@Roberthalf.com
Qualifications / Education:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years sourcing or supply chain management experience.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $29.00 - $30.00 / Hourly
Location: Portage, MI
Date Posted: November 20, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04720-9502767443
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs