Stryker Market Development Manager - Emergency Care in Portage, Michigan
Who we want
Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
What you will do
You will Identify emerging revenue opportunities and create/execute appropriate business plans. This results-driven role will provide new sales strategy and tactics and improve customer experience, utilizing a strong direct and digital marketing strategy.
Responsibilities may include:
• Partner with Field Sales, Inside Sales, MarComm, IS, and Marketing teams to identify new revenue growth opportunities.
• Develop and gain business case approvals. Coordinate and integrate activities and resources across functional teams to implement strategies to achieve market launch success.
• Manage long-term objectives, strategies, and initiatives to broaden the Emergency Care penetration in the AED portfolio and direct/distributor/e-Commerce channels.
• Provide real time and customizable market information (size, share, growth) for current markets as well as potential or “new” markets.
• Develop and expand e-commerce/digital marketing capabilities with aligned internal stakeholders.
• Contribute to event marketing strategy and execution which may include distributor summit, virtual trainings, and national sales team meetings.
• Work with key stakeholders to drive marketing strategies in diverse markets and geographies.
• Responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned.
What you need
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 8+ years of relevant experience
• Experience in digital marketing and/or e-commerce
• Intermediate to advanced understanding of business strategy, marketing brand and business plans, product launch strategy and support, marketing and sales execution and sales support preferred
• Sales experience preferred
Work From Home: Occasional
Travel Percentage: 20%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com
- Stryker Jobs