DXC Technology Senior Professional Application Engineer in Pontiac, Michigan
• Responsible for overseeing the overall ARES solution.
• Work with product owner to identify and review feasibility of opportunities.
• Manage ARES system infrastructure capacity.
• Identify, document, and facilitate projects which improve on ARES' system stability, consistency, and security.
• Identify, document, and facilitate opportunities to improve cost benefit of the ARES solution.
• Participate in customer demos of the ARES solution.
• Support ARES Operations Orchestration instances.
• Assist with ARES onboard activities.
• Hands-On experience in IT automation tasks
• Experience with Service Now, Ansible and Operations Orchestration
• Working knowledge in Windows, Linux, Unix, Databases, Network, Service Manager, Service Now
• Working knowledge in Operations Orchestration flow development and administration
• Hands on experience with REST and SOAP methods
• Should have working experience with databases
• Understanding of cloud services AWS/AZURE will be an added advantage
• Ability to liaise with 3rd party vendors and manage high profile escalation calls
• Working knowledge of CI/CD concepts.
• Hands on experience with DevOps tools: Git, Jenkins, etc
• Strong object oriented and scripting programming skills is highly desirable.
• Experience with SA, is a plus
• Excellent customer facing skills
• Experience working with a global team
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good verbal and written communication
3 - 5 years of technical experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, two additional years of relevant professional experience (5-7 years in total).
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
- DXC Technology Jobs