DuPont Quality Systems Architect Specialist/Business Process Manager in Midland, Michigan
Quality Systems Architect Specialist/Business Process Manager (Job Number: 212039W-01)
• Represents the business and leading Quality through the tasks associated with SAP Business Transition activities (Integrations/BIT’s/USAT’s/new systems implementations etc), working in the P80/P40 SAP and LP1 SAP systems
• Develop vision and implement Quality Architect strategy for the business to meet Regulatory and Product Quality needs with attention to efficiency and customer focus.
• Main point person for Quality Architecture in SAP
• Provide advanced troubleshooting and resolve quality data architecture issues, as part of an escalation process
• Lead large SAP systems projects
• Work with Global Quality Systems Business Process Teams to resolve system issues
• Lead, develop and execute the work process for business quality management and associated data
• Partner with the Quality teams, work process owners and other cross functional stakeholders
• Lead the QST Team and LP1 Master data team
• CMT (Change Management Tool) oversight for Quality
• Business Process Owner: SAP-QM, SAP-SRR, eCOA database, iProduct
• Provide business clarity for resolving IT issues or new updates related to SAP, iproduct, eCOA, LIMS. This includes business validation of data and system setup
• Conduct training of quality professionals and other roles that impact quality
• Bachelors Degree preferred in Information Science, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical engineering or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience preferred in Quality, Manufacturing or Supply chain, with SAP systems understanding of master data practices in a manufacturing/logistics, or related area in SAP
i.e. Proficient in SAP
• An understanding of GMPs and Pharma Customer expectations desired
• Demonstrated ability to lead projects with proven ability to participate in diverse, multi-functional projects and cross-geographic teams and networks
• Strong technical/ conceptual skills, courageous leadership, collaboration skills. Ability to deliver innovative solutions
• Are dynamic, open-minded and able to operate in complex networks and matrix organizations
• Project Management experience
• Outstanding problem-solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent writing/verbal communication.
• Are fluent in English, both oral and in written.
Primary Location: NA-United States-Michigan-Midland
Organization: Nutrition & Biosciences
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.
- DuPont Jobs