TEKsystems Microsoft PowerApps Developer in Mason, Michigan
Our Client is seeking a passionate and driven team member that has knowledge and experience in providing solutions leveraging the Microsoft 365 platform. The person in this role will have an exciting opportunity to help shape the way the CAS team will provide solutions leveraging M365, with a focus on Azure and the Office 365 Collaboration Suite (MS Teams, SharePoint, PowerPlatform).
We are looking for a Developer that will provide thought leadership on best practices for solution design and help lead the team's evolution from on premise based solutions to M365. In this role you will work directly with various business to identify solutions that best fit their needs, while providing mentorship to team members on M365 based solutions.
If you are interested in helping shape the way we provide solutions while working in a highly collaborative Agile environment, we'd like to hear from you!
• Discover, understand and capture business requirements by working with all stakeholders
• Analyze requirements and lead the design of software solutions
• Create solutions with software development skills using at least one development language
• Lead the implementation of custom, software as a service (SAAS), and commercial off the shelf (COTS) software by enabling integration with existing solutions, or by configuring or customizing the software as needed to meet business requirements
• Design and specify test procedures including unit, system, performance and integration testing
• Generate test data, conduct tests, debug programs, and ensure results are accurate and meet specifications
• Participate fully in both waterfall and Agile development methodologies as required by each assigned project
• Lead planning and execution of development activities during the cutover and go-live phase of projects
• Provide training, written instruction and daily support to customers, technical staff, support staff, and management
• Provide support for existing solutions by fixing or enhancing software, troubleshooting interfaces, or reviewing business process integration with software solutions
• Enhance existing programs and systems to correct errors and provide new functions
• Conduct discussions regarding technology strategies; establish processes that uphold department standards
• Follow I.T. policies and standards and adopt standard processes and other development best practices
• Ensure confidentiality of sensitive and proprietary information and follow to company security policies
• Mentor team members to help them improve their skills and solve problems
• Maintain technical expertise by staying aware of industry trends, best practices and new tools and techniques
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
• Requires one of the following:
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred) OR
• High school diploma or equivalent and twelve (12) years of IT experience
• Five (5) years of experience with SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, M365, Excel services, SSRS, SharePoint designer, CSOM/REST, SPFx, Powershell, or App Model
• Excellent verbal and written skills in order to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
• Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions as appropriate
• Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to make progress in the absence of all requested information
• Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
• Ability to collaborate with team members
• Ability to maintain productivity and adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused work environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities
• Ability to effectively manage and execute multiple tasks, projects and priorities simultaneously
• Ability to travel up to 5% domestically
• Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license
• Requires a favorable motor vehicle report upon hire
• Ability to work extended work hours and/or weekends, and holidays as required
• On call rotation is required
.NET, C#, SQL, SSIS SharePoint SAP
Top Skills Details:
1) Microsoft Power Platform Development
2) SharePoint, 2013, 2016 and Online
3) Azure and M365 collaboration suite
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
It is imperative that our candidates have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs