Siemens Marketing Program Manager-SISW PLM in Livonia, Michigan
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Marketing Manager/Marketing Coordinator- Advanced SISW PLM
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing assets (e.g. white papers, webinars, multimedia, web content, and social media content), and the management of vendors involved in the execution of the marketing plan.
· Define, design, and develop top-priority digital marketing programs; create and deliver digital marketing assets
· Evaluate program effectiveness with ongoing metrics analysis and provide improvement recommendations
· Coordinate with cross-functional internal teams and external partners for content creation; ensure correct budget and resource planning
· Understand personas and buyer journey; leverage digital tactics to acquire and retain customers
· Develop sales enablement tools to ensure that telemarketing reps and channel partners are briefed on marketing programs and have the right tools to follow up as required.
· Work with the web team to ensure that marketing programs are accurately reflected on the website, and that required lead acquisition components are in place.
· Day-to-day management of social media accounts
· Plan and manage Solid Edge community and social content calendar, including blog topics, author scheduling, and multimedia creation
· Monitor Solid Edge community and social media sites and coordinate responses with internal resources
· Complete other duties as assigned to meet company goals
Required Knowledge/Skills/Education and Experience:
· 2-5 years relevant marketing program or content development experience in a B2B software environment
· CAD, PLM or related industry experience a plus
· Strong writing skills and demonstrated experience delivering content for marketing campaigns, websites and sales tools
· Knowledge of the practical application of social media in B2B marketing
· Knowledge of SEO and PPC ideal
· B2B eCommerce experience a plus
· Detail oriented. Strong project management skills. Able to handle multiple tasks, with tight and often changing deadlines. Ability to work comfortably in a matrix environment
· Excellent listening and communication skills with strong ability to work with people at all levels
· Applicable BA or BS Degree
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .
- Siemens Jobs