Mastronardi Products CIT Member in Livonia, Michigan
The essential function of this position is to be responsible for the perpetuation of the programs, tools and systems installed in the plant(s). This position will serve as a liaison between top management and first line supervision regarding productivity, scheduling problems crewing levels, method and facility changes, and general operating deficiencies affecting performance. As projects come to fruition this position will be responsible for sustaining and continuously improving the systems that have been put in place. This individual is responsible for a wide variety of duties including but not limited to this job description.
Non Negotiable Traits:
To perform the job successfully, the incumbent’s behavior must be consistent with the five Non-Negotiable Traits expected of all Mastronardi Produce employees: Be passionate; have absolute integrity; be self-motivated and determined; be a team player and behave as a professional.
- Customer Service
- Product Utilization
- Cost* *
- Work/Interface hands-on, as needed (up to 80%), with supervision and management to improve operational costs.
- Gather information from various departments and management levels to assist in highlighting, addressing and prioritizing issues in a timely manner.
- Evaluate and support operational areas in order to review current methods and assess barriers.
- Develop a clear understanding of the management tools, systems and metrics installed; aligning work with strategic goals.
- Plan and execute tools to improve productivity, quality, and service levels.
- Plan and schedule labor to ensure maximum productivity.
- Indentify problems in a timely manner becoming a key resource for change implementation.
- Train and develop employees, providing appropriate feedback.
- Formally install and follow-up on key elements of the systems implemented
- Monitor key cost areas, yield, inventory, material control, labor and freight and other operational key indicator
- Timely reports of daily and weekly attainment, efficiency and productivity
- Verify the accuracy and proper utilization of information captured in department’s control forms
- Conduct audits to verify processes, systems and metrics installed.
- Responsible for all documentation supporting project goals.
- Effectively communicate to management areas requiring attention through data collected and established facts and present valid corrective action.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality with company information.
- Other duties or details may be assigned.
Position Requirements:* *
- Degree or equivalent in Accounting and/or Industrial Management; or four to ten years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid experience in Microsoft Office, Warehouse Management System and/or ERP/MRP and Database software.
- Solid proven background in delegating, leading and managing staff.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Must possess valid Passport- Ability to travel, when required.
- Normal office/warehouse environment
- Capable of lifting at least 30 lbs
- Position requires sitting, standing, walking and bending on a regular basis
- Must have manual dexterity to perform computer skills
Posted: June 14, 2018