Rose International INC Software Quality Analyst in Lansing, Michigan
Position Title: Software Quality Analyst
Position Number: 300243
Location: Lansing, MI
Desired Skill Set:
Implementation, Quality Analyst, Test Cases, Test Plans, Testing
STEM-OPT is not available Role: Software Test Analyst
Start Date: 11/12/2018
End Date: 09/30/2019
Location: Lansing MI
Interview type: In Person Only
Develops, publishes, and implements test plans. Writes and maintains test automation. Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies. Familiar with CLIENT.
• Evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines: Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently.
• Reviews new or modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines.
• Recommends program improvements or corrections to programmers.
• Reviews computer operating log to identify program processing errors.
• Enters instructions into computer to test program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards.
• Observes computer monitor screen during program test to detect error codes or interruption of program and corrects errors.
• Identifies differences between establishment standards and user applications and suggests modifications to conform to standards.
• Sets up tests at request of user to locate and correct program operating error following installation of program.
• Conducts compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
• Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
• Writes documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
• May evaluate proposed software or software enhancement for feasibility.
• May develop utility program to test, track, and verify defects in software program.
• May write programs to create new procedures or modify existing procedures.
• May train software program users.
• Develops, publishes, and implements test plans.
• Writes and maintains test automation.
• Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
• Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products.
• Also writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing.
• Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
• Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
• A Quality Analyst in enterprise level web-based Applications Software (preferably in Public Sector). Highly desired 2 Years
• Stages of application testing, including backend testing, functional, usability, regression, load/stress and performance testing. Required 2 Years
• CLIENT and ability to develop a strong test approach. Required 2 Years
• Creation and implementation of Test Strategies, Test Plans, Manual Test Cases and Automated Test Scripts. Required 2 Years#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)