General Electric Senior Consulting Manager in Lansing, Michigan
The Senior Consulting Manager - Imaging Solutions Delivery Leader, represents the business in all aspects of practice leadership, client relationship development and management, engagement delivery/leadership, people leadership, knowledge management, and solution development.
This role serves as the main client interface point for our most complex engagements related to the Imaging Service Line within the healthcare enterprise and is accountable to achieve client value / ROI, ensures that client has an exceptional experience and that projects are delivered within scope, on time, and profitably.
The individual in this position will need to be familiar with current and trending CMS policies related to imaging, ACR efforts and approaches around appropriateness-of-use, low-dose imaging, standardization of protocols and sequences, clinical effectiveness, technology trends, operational efficiency, and change management.
• Provide solutions to complex business problems related to the Imaging service line.
• Provide day to day leadership of highly complex, multi-stream engagements; personally ensuring high levels of quality, client satisfaction, and employee satisfaction.
• Demonstrated understanding of key medical imaging technologies and analytics tools to support client utilization of these technologies to deliver on business objectives
• Apply critical thinking and various problem-solving techniques to frame, shape, socialize and implement value-based solutions.
• Design and guide clients through complex change programs and demonstrate material value realization at the conclusion of each work stream phase.
• Ensure engagement financial performance.
• Responsible for the achievement of contracted client engagement outcomes; foreseeing, communicating and mitigating risk.
• Prepare and deliver succinct, clear, insightful and influential executive-level presentations.
• Establish executive level relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers. An outgoing individual who has excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; able to present effectively to senior management and boards, both on the phone and in person.
• Participates in new solution development giving feedback, input and ideas to global development teams.
• Drives the advancement of solutions to match changing market demands, which includes methodology development, staffing models, and thought leadership.
• Identifies capabilities and staff expertise needs to inform recruitment and hiring to assure efficient solution delivery.
• Leads and manages multiple engagement teams, providing organizational leadership, mentoring, career development and coaching.
• Requiring, modeling, promoting and completing timely performance feedback to team members.
• Developing and training junior staff.
• Leading the growth of team members with responsibility for performance management, career development and coaching.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
7+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting or performance improvement in a healthcare setting.
5+ years of experience leading and managing complex projects with outcome focused deliverables.
3+ years of experience directly or indirectly leading a team of reports.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Power Point.
Ability to travel at least 70%.
Master’s Degree – MBA, MHA, MPHA.
10+ years of experience in either advisory services/consulting.
Strong expertise and understanding of the Healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered.
4+ years of healthcare clinical or administrative experience.
Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management teams.
Ability to negotiate complex and strategic contracts.
Ability to think creatively and create out of the box solutions for external and internal problems.
Demonstrated data mining and analytical skills.
Demonstrated project management expertise or certification.
Demonstrated expertise in driving change using Change Management tools.
Demonstrated experience in LEAN or Six Sigma tools.
Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly.
Proven ability to accomplish large volume of high quality work under pressure.
Proven ability to make decisions with limited information and achieve expected results.
Experience with imagining services strategy, operations, processes, assets and capital planning.
Experience with asset management in the acute care and ambulatory environment.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Chicago
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.