Stryker OnSite Associate Supervisor - Lansing, MI in Lansing, Michigan
Responsible for the day-to-day performance of OnSite Specialists within a territory, including customer engagement and collaboration with Sales to further strengthen and build the OnSite business.
Area of Impact:
Works with others outside of standard hospital staff. Individual work has direct impact on team and other groups. Creates a line of communication with account sales reps, including cross-divisional. Contributes to Tier 1 huddles. Exceptional collaboration cross- divisionally to enhance customer experience. Directs and guides day-to-day of local operations of team and single specialist accounts in designated territory. Assists with regional coverage when needed. Assists with the facilitation of hospital huddles.
Exceptional understanding of how territory team impacts the accomplishment of the regional objectives. Good understanding of the impact the territory team and its accounts make on the nation as a whole. Solid understanding of different type of accounts in OnSite business and the different dynamics of each – single specialist, multi-specialist, full MIS, OR-only, FPC, PPE. Identifies and leads partnership with Sales to impact account positively. Hosts QBR for accounts in territory to demonstrate OnSite impact. Develops strong relationships with key account stakeholders and puts an emphasis on building a strong relationship with the customer. Has a strong understanding of business metrics.
Exceptional understanding of procedures and concept within own discipline. Has solid foundation of clinical expertise and is able to share that expertise with a wide array of audience. Provides in-service training at the request of the customer. Supports and guides Team Leads in Kaizen sheet submission. Assist and directs the onboarding experience for new hires. Familiar with notified bodies and process for preparing and supporting Team Leads when they come onsite.
Able to interact with several layers of an organization with tact and diplomacy. Proactively communicates with OnSite management. Ability to facilitate change if necessary. Able to build strong relationships with several stakeholders/personalities.
Directly responsible for development and performance management of territory team. Responsible for leading 1:1 discussions, writing and delivering CAR. Effectively performance managing when necessary. Responsible for talent acquisition in partnership with recruiter. Hosts and leads Q12 discussions. Manages SLMS & timecards for the territory. Leads and organizes Program Management initiatives- ProCare App, etc. Serves as direct resource for team and customer.
Nature of Impact:
Direct support to regional supervisor and team lead. Direct contact for customer.
Gets involved in contract renewals, partners with onsite management to work towards standardization, reaches out across regional lines to initiate communication, continuous improvement and standardization. Able to utilize resources available with minimal guidance from leadership (tech support, peers, management, HR). Sophisticatedly manages coverage needs.
• Ability to exert up to 50lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 20lbs of force to constantly move objects.
• Ability to remain standing and/or walking for an extended period of time.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to review printed materials.
• Must be able to effectively use computer programs (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
• Must have Stryker VPN access.
• Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
• Must be able to communicate telephonically.
• Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. calculator, PC, fax machine, etc.).
• Must be able to generate and explain detailed forecasts, guidelines and procedures.
• Must be able to observe and correct minute inconsistencies (e.g. in the printed word, product appearance, etc.).
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent professional interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated effective managerial skills with quick decision-making ability.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent problem solving ability.
• Near visual acuity, (corrected) color vision, corrected (if necessary) audio logical problems, mobility, bending, standing, stooping, and finger dexterity.
• Stryker Product experience
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 2-4 years’ Operating Room experience and demonstrated knowledge of anatomy, surgical procedures and techniques preferred.
• Operating Room experience in a services-related account for at least 1 year desired.
• 3 plus year tenure with Stryker ProCare or related field desired.
• 2 years of prior management experience preferred.
• Adhere to (HIPAA) and other related patient confidentiality policies and procedures.
Work From Home: Occasional
Travel Percentage: 20%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com
- Stryker Jobs