U.S. Bank Continuous Improvement Project Manager in Lansing, Michigan
Leads efforts to drive efficiency and sustainability throughout the Corporate & Commercial Bank. Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes. Develops sustainable, repeatable, and quantifiable process improvements. Researches best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmarks. Develops new and optimizes existing business processes using a variety of process improvement and continuous improvement tools and methodologies. Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop, and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on workable solutions. These solutions will have a clear impact in reduced complexity, improved customer experience, increased productivity or reduced cost. Works with support groups to facilitate successful implementation of business line solutions. Coach team and business line staff on understanding and applying process improvement tools.
· Business process management, development, optimization and sustainment through the collaborative design of business processes.
· Works closely with senior leadership and subject matter experts to design and enhance processes.
· Collaboratively manages the associated implementation plan, metrics, controls, and technology requirements with key stakeholders.
· Develops plans to provide for ongoing monitoring and management of business processes.
· Synthesizes and communicates findings and recommendations to business and process leaders
· Establish a Continuous Improvement mindset across the organization.
· In conjunction with the business lines and subject matter experts, leads problem solving and surfaces opportunities and solutions to improve risk processes and create efficiencies.
· Develops relationships with all business units within Corporate & Commercial Banking to identify and drive process improvement opportunities.
· Contribute actively to network of process improvement professionals within the enterprise.
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required, graduate degree preferred.
10 years of experience in process design, process engineering and implementation
Knowledge and expertise in process improvement methodologies and tools (e.g. Lean or Six Sigma)
Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate the implementation of new processes/procedures with compelling influence to gain acceptance and adoption.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills to conduct data analysis/synthesis, process mapping, gap analyses, and solution development.
Ability to manage projects, gather data, organize ideas, formulate recommendations, and implement solutions
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180033301
Other Locations: Missouri-MO-Saint Louis, United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.