Fiserv Client Executive III in Lansing, Michigan
What does a great Client Executive do?
The Client Executive is responsible for managing a geographically-based portfolio of clients. The Client Executive provides clients with industry best practices and strategic input in service to deepening the overall partnership. The Client Executive will sell add-on products and services and manage those opportunities through to close and implementation. Clients will leverage the Client Executive as an operational point of escalation when appropriate. Finally, the Client Executive will continually illustrate the value of the Fiserv partnership by providing measurement data such as ROIs and program performance updates. This role requires strong territory planning skills, C-suite and operational level relationship building and the ability to link our value proposition to client goals.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Ability to effectively prioritize issues and work independently with a strong sense of accountability.
• Professional demeanor and demonstrated experience effectively interacting with all levels of clients and Fiserv associates including executive level management.
• Highly motivated and self-assured; hands-on problem solver.
• Knowledge of card management, on-line security, settlement and processing system parameters strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of network operating rules, plastic card requirements, PIN generation methodologies and related vendor relationships preferred. Basic qualification
• Previous project management, EFT, bank/credit union operations or data processing experience strongly preferred.
• HS Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3+ years sales/account management experience in the financial services field preferred
Travel required: 25%
Who We Are: With more than 2,300 associates, Card Services provides debit and credit processing, ATM monitoring, driving and ATM Managed Services, digital, fraud and risk, loyalty and analytics solutions and owns and operates the Accel®, Star® and MoneyPass® surcharge-free Networks. We deliver financial institution and consumer-friendly payments experiences to clients through a broad array of integrated solutions.
Card Services by the Numbers:
• 5,000+ clients
• 11 billion debit, credit, and ATM transactions processed
• 67,00+ surcharge and card-free ATMs managed
• Drive 29,000+ ATMs
• 1 billion+ accounts managed
• Payment network access at 1 million+ merchant locations
• 225 million+ payment network cards participating
• Handled $1 million+ in commerce in our busiest minute
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Fiserv Jobs