Aerotek QA Distribution in Kalamazoo, Michigan
• Perform final lot release activities to release lots for final distribution to customers
• Perform transactions in the SAP system to support final release and distribution
• Independently provide Real Time Quality impact assessments and decisions on Drug product issues
• Ability to handle complex and detailed situations
• Accurately assess consequences of decisions
• Accurately assess potential Regulatory impacts on a Global basis
• Immediately escalate issues with potential market or stability impact
• Accurately communicate Supply/Operational needs/perspectives as well as QO perspectives.
Quality assurance, life science
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Attention to detail and computer literacy skills are crucial in this role.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs