Kelly Services Analyst, Supply Planning in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Analyst, Supply Planning - Individual Contributor
Temp to hire after1 year
Kalamazoo,MI(Onsite role, but will start off remote given the Pandemic. )
Pay rate : 40$/hour
• Support the creation of a Master Resource Plan based on the latest demand signal to cover what needs to be produced or purchased as a finished product and to ensure that within the process there is sufficient raw materials and components to support the required supply plan up to a 24-month time horizon
• Support the creation of capacity plans based on the latest demand signal to identify where there are potential bottlenecks or risks to supply and to develop and recommend appropriate proposals to mitigate and to ensure that the plant or 3rd party can meet the future demand. Also identify where there is significant underutilization which could impact the costs of supply.
• Responsibility will be initially scoped to limited number of products /segments of the portfolio and during development phase the individual would be closely monitored and coached into supply planning
• Work under the supervision of the Supply Planning manager in Setting of the correct levels of inventory (safety stocks) within the supply plan by understanding the demand volatility and supply chain lead times
• Tracking of the execution of the supply plan with production scheduling and buying ensuring that the plan is fully operationalized and tracked for performance deviation including mitigation on back orders and pro-active communication of future supply risks.
• Ensuring within the supply plan that products are being phased in and planned correctly as well as ensuring communication and timing of exiting products within the plant or 3rd party. Communicating with the business in regard to the status of the product portfolio from a supply planning perspective.
• Support the Supply Planning Manager in providing effective communication and confirmation back from supply planning to the demand plan in confirming capability to meet the requirements via the daily and weekly execution process but also via a robust monthly executive supply process.
• All Supply Planning system core master-data is maintained to enable focus on real supply issues • KPIs for the role will be Supply Plan Attainment, Safety Stock Health, Capacity Utilization, Back order and Lead time • Responsible for root causing performance issues and providing recommendation to Supply Planning Manager /leader on how to mitigate and sustain.
Why Kelly ® ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs