TEKsystems IT Support Technician in Jackson, Michigan
TEKsystems is looking for qualified candidates who are looking to be on a IT Support team in Jackson, MI. This is an opportunity for someone to grow their experience with an enterprise company. This individual will also get the opportunity to work with all types of technologies. It is excellent experience that will hone their technical skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provides requests to the helpdesk and provides remote support and onsite support for staff.
- Staging, transferring user data for deployments.
- Remedy as their ITSM tool, and this person will log incident/ticket data.
- Supporting End Users over the phone with Hardware, Software and Network issues.
- Utilize Office 365 for email support
- Performs adding and changing of software configurations
- Handles support for workstations, tablets, laptops, and phones.
- Installing and configuring application and operating system software and upgrades
- Troubleshooting and repairing hardware and network connectivity issues
- Removing equipment and performing data migration to new machines
- All teammates are expected to demonstrate job flexibility and perform other duties as assigned in order to deliver on our promise to keep the client's needs our priority.
Knowledge, Skills, and Accomplishments
- 1-2 years of Desktop Support or Help Desk experience
- Experience supporting Windows 10 and Office 365
- Experience with customer service, troubleshooting, and ticketing systems
- Non-technical skills are just as important as the technical piece. Individuals must be professional and provide good customer service. Reliability is also just as important. This person must have good customer service skills and be able to speak to users both on the phone and in person in order to schedule their refreshes, troubleshoot, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of PC hardware, software, and network connections
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities with confidence
***If you are looking to grow your career or interested to find out what other opportunities through TEKsystems are available, please apply to this posting ***
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs