Dow Corning IT OSISoft PI Administrator in Hemlock, Michigan
IT OSISoft PI Administrator
Functional Area:Information Technology
Employment Type:Full-Time Regular
Experience Required:5 - 7 Years
Company:Hemlock Semiconductor Operations LLC
Location:US - Michigan - Hemlock
Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Relocation Provided:Not Applicable
Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now
At Hemlock Semiconductor we’re passionate about silicon-based technology – its versatility, its possibilities and its unique potential to improve the world we share.
Hemlock Semiconductor has been a leader in polysilicon manufacturing for 50 years. Our experience and technology have allowed us to develop a safe, efficient, sustainable and cost-effective process to manufacture this highly critical material for the solar and semiconductor industries.
Do what you love. Love what you do ... at Hemlock Semiconductor.
From day one, you will be a valued member of our team, working with a diverse group of people in a friendly, welcoming, and empowering environment. You supply the ambition and innovation. We'll supply the opportunity.
Our Total Compensation programs recognize and reward you for the skills and value you contribute to the success of our company. We've made it our mission to create a culture that helps you maintain a healthy, well-balanced work-life style.
At Hemlock Semiconductor, your future isn't predetermined by us ... it's invented by you!
As the PI System Administrator you will be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of HSC’s manufacturing data historian and related tools. You'll be involved in the planning and development of this environment, as well as in troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users. You'll ensure the users have access to the information that delivers value to the company.
• Perform conceptual design, implementation, and system validation for PI System.
• Admin/Architect with technical expert in PI Data Archive and AF server.
• Installation and upgrade, configuration of OPC DA, PI-PI for DCS and SCADA systems.
• PI Tag configuration using PI SMT and PI AF.
• In-depth knowledge in OSISoft PI OPC Interface, PI Interface Configuration Utility (PI ICU).
• In-depth knowledge in PI System Management Tools (PI SMT), PI System Explorer, PI Asset Framework (PI AF).
• In-depth knowledge in PI Notification, PI Analytics, PI ACE, PI ProcessBook, PI Datalink and PI vision is required.
• Good communication, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
• familiarity with the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design
• the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
• the ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers
• business awareness and understanding of business requirements of IT
• a willingness to keep up to date with developments in new technology
We offer a competitive compensation based on skill and experience as well as a flexible benefits package.
Education must be from an accredited institution or global university equivalent.
Hemlock Semiconductor is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.