Belcan Sr. Electrical Engineer in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Sr. Electrical Engineer
Job Number: 282934
Category: ENG - Software SBU
Description: An Electrical Design Engineer job in Grand Rapids, MI is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or Electrical Engineering with five or more years of experience. In this role, you will be working with our team on electrical design and development, including schematic capture and FPGA development of printed circuit boards.
Electrical Design Engineer job duties:
• Hardware and Software Integration
• FPGA Development of PCB, Circuit Analysis, Component Selection, Hardware Diagnostics
• Digital and Analog design
• Working with embedded systems and test equipment systems
• Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or Electrical Engineering
• Five or more years of experience working with embedded systems
• Working knowledge of FPGA
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Due to the nature of our work US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineer job in Grand Rapids, MI, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!
Location: Grand Rapids , MI
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart