Danaher Corporation Oracle Business Analyst in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Danaher Company Description
X-Rite is the global leader in color measurement and color management, offering hardware, software and services for measuring, formulating and matching color. The company serves a range of industries, including automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, and medical. X-Rite serves customers worldwide from its offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
X-Rite, recognized as one of "West Michigan's Best & Brightest Companies to Work For" is seeking an Oracle Business Analyst to join our Operations team in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
The Oracle Business Analyst will develop and lead strategic transformation through business solutions within the value stream of Order Management, Operations and Shipping.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee technical direction across multiple projects within Order Management, Operations and Shipping.
- Deliver business value using creative and effective approaches to resolve business issues as defined by yourself and in conjunction with business partners.
- Act as the liason between functions and IT Development teams to determine project requirements and testing scenarios and ensure alignment with strategic plans.
- Use Oracle Support to research new functionality and troubleshoot problems as well as seek Oracle continuous improvement / training as necessary.
- Act as a consultant to business counterparts to improve the usage of Oracle system solutions.
- Be an active part of the Global Deployment of Oracle application projects into the respective regions.
- Utilize DBS, participate in Daily management meetings, and adhering to standard work (and work with team to continuously improve the process).
- Perform additional job functions as necessary to those listed above.
1. 3-5 years of Oracle Business Analyst or similar role, supporting Order Management and Service applications, using Oracle’s E-business Suite (EBS), Release 12 preferred. 2. Well versed in the construction of reports, interfaces, data conversions and customization or extensions in Oracle’s E-Business Suite 3. Experience in at least one large-scale Oracle implementation projects. 4. University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or the equivalent combination 5. Technical skills, including writing SQL and PL/SQL queries, using TOAD, EBS Workflow Administrator and XML Publisher, a plus. 6. Excellent verbal, active listening, and written communication skills along with demonstrated facilitation skills. 7. Ability to travel for global deployment and support. Up to 20% International and 10% Domestic 8. Keen attention to detail; solid organizational and time management skills. 9. Ability to perform all above mentioned job functions.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MI-Grand Rapids
Req ID: X-R000990