Belcan Lead Test Engineer in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Lead Test Engineer
Job Number: 286690
Description: A Lead Test Engineer job in Grand Rapids, MI is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for test station development including: planning, requirements, architecture, software design and development (C/C++/C#), validation, verification and release.
Lead Test Engineer Job Duties:
Must have: TestStand and LabWindows CVI,
• Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer
Science, Information Technology (IT), Engineering, Scientific, or other Technical experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with software and hardware integration between test station
host controller and product hardware executing either embedded test software or product
software application interfaces or similar experience
• Strong familiarity with processor based electronics hardware, especially with respect to test and
• Strong .NET C# architectural experience developing test systems with ATP/ESS/Qual operational
• Strong familiarity with TestStand
• Strong familiarity with Windows CVI
• Experience developing electronics manufacturing tests from scratch (e.g. not just debugging and
updating existing tests
• National Instruments TestStand and C#
• experience with automated test equipment
• experience with complex electronics hardware and software
Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
2 contract openings for 12 months plus.
If you are interested in this Lead Test Engineer job in Grand Rapids, MI, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Grand Rapids , MI
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart