Universal Forest Products Epicor ERP Configuration Specialist in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, or related field.
- Experience working with Epicor 10 or other ERP System
- Configuration experience with BAQ's, BPM's, SSRS, and Dashboards
- 2 years of experience with Object Oriented Programming
- .Net Experience, C# Programming with LINQ
- Knowledge of SQL server and TSQL
- Working knowledge of manufacturing business systems & functions.
- Ability to troubleshoot advanced technical issues, and problem solving
Skills and abilities
- Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking
- Ability to successfully interact and communicate with all organizational levels and the public, including leading large scale presentations to audiences with varying technical skills
- Ability to learn new computer software applications quickly
- Logical, process oriented nature
- Ability to communicate clearly via phone and email with customers and co-workers
- Ability to identify and pursue opportunities for improvement in business processes
- Must work out of one of the Company's locations or the Company's corporate office
- Travel expectation is approximately 5 weeks per year
- Self-managing; works well under little supervision
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills and good communicator
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented
- Be a team player and support the Company's goals
- Conducts in a professional manner
Ability to pass a drug test
Develop integrations between Epicor and other core business systems.
- Develop custom solutions to manage the company's business processes within Epicor.
- Develop and implement Epicor Customizations, BAQ's, BPM's, Dashboards and advanced reporting.
- Analyze and troubleshoot Epicor systems issues reported by end users and BSA team.
- Work with BSA Team and Management to determine appropriate system configuration and setup.
- Work with BSA Team to design, code, test, and implement changes to business logic and UI.
- Develop, test and deploy reports using E10 BAQ tool.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled