Belcan Embedded Software Architect in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Embedded Software Architect
Job Number: 309795
Category: Software & Systems SBU
Description: An Embedded Software Architect job in Grand Rapids, MI is currently available at Belcan. In this role, you will need to have 10 years of experience software applications using C programming.
· Develop embedded software applications, including software used in actuation systems.
· Complete entire software development life cycle for software applications, including requirements, design, code, and verification.
· Work with system engineers and other technical professionals to develop software requirements.
· Work under a well-defined process (for example, CMM Level 3 or better).
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience with Microchip PIC is required
· Experience with webserver (HTTP/HTTPS) development, TLS 1.2, Secure Websockets a plus.
· Proficiency in C# and/or C++ is a plus.
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required/U.S. Citizen only
Location: Grand Rapids , MI
Minimum Experience (yrs): 10
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend (emailjobs.asp?jo_num=309795)
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog in (memberlogin.asp) to apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart