Rose International INC Customer Service Representative in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Position Number: 289721
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Desired Skill Set:
Customer Service, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Phone Support
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Grand Rapids MI 49525 United States
Duration: 0-12 month(s)
• The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively answering or triaging customers’ telephonic and emailed inquiries, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
• The bswift COBRA Customer Service Call Representative will serve as a point of contact by answering incoming calls from clients and participants who have questions related to COBRA, Leave of Absence and Retiree healthcare continuation coverage.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage large volumes of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner, including:
• Handling Tier 1 calls to completion;
• Responding to Tier 2 calls after researching customer requests; and
• Triaging Tier 3 calls by seeking assistance from the appropriate Account Coordinator and/or Manager to determine proper conclusion with the caller.
• Manage inbound and outbound participant email inquiries in a timely manner.
• Listening for meaning, clarifying, and responding well to questions
• Identifying customers’ needs, researching every issue and providing solutions and/or alternatives
• Maintaining a positive and professional attitude when handling escalated calls from customers with complex questions or who may be irate
• Identifying and reporting unusual activity, such as higher-than-normal volumes or trends in call reasons
• Data entry and documenting all conversations in our database in a comprehensible way. Keyboarding skills
• Being a positive influence and strong team member, offering to help others and seeking assistance when required
• Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical skills
• Assisting with company projects, administrative tasks and/or ad hoc projects as needed and assigned
• Customer Service experience in a transaction based environment
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• The ability to communicate clearly to be understood by callers who may be either technical or non-technical
• Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
• Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
• Strong customer service orientation
• Possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
• Previous experience in a customer support role preferred
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
• The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor''s degree or equivalent experience.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)