Robert Half International Senior QA Automation Engineer in FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan
Are you a talented QA Analyst with a demonstrated ability to deliver flawless tests? Robert Half has a full-time opportunity for a Quality Assurance analyst—apply today! This Quality Assurance Analyst job might be for you if you can build test scripts, configure and execute automation testing, implement new testing strategies, lead and coach team members and work within an Agile framework. If you are passionate about testing and desire to improve each application possible, this opportunity is right for you! This Quality Assurance Analyst role will be located in the Farmington Hills, Michigan area and will be a full-time position. Apply today for this great career opportunity!
This job might be for you if you can test and contribute to new features for internal and external facing software
Regularly perform code-review and collaborate with other developers
Produce clear and consistent updates around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
Debug applications using predetermined, best of breed bug tracking tools
Join forces with Scrum team to present correct work estimates
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
• 7 years working in Quality Assurance and Software Development with experience in manual testing as well as automated testing of web applications and web services.
• Experience reading and comprehending .NET, JAVA, or other transferrable object oriented languages
• Experience reading and writing SQL queries
• SoapUI to test back-end distributed applications, experience strongly preferred
• Experience in test plan and test case creation preferred
• Experience in software development lifecycle including defect resolution process strongly preferred
• Testing software technologies and standards such as SOAP and REST based web services, experience required
• Experience with Selenium WebDriver using JAVA to test front-end web based applications strongly preferred
• Strong testing skills, proven by a track record of success
• Ability to translate use cases and/or technical specifications into test cases
• Ability to write code for automated web testing tools, services and frameworks
• Ability to understand technical specifications
• Ability to troubleshoot and debug technical processes • Candidates must have proven analytical ability and strong communication skills Desired Skills
• Experience building Azure Dev Ops pipelines for testing
• Experience working as part of an agile development team
Automation Scripts, Quality Assurance Automation, Selenium, Core Java, .NET, Microsoft Azure, Soap Web Services, Rest Services
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 / Yearly
Location: FARMINGTON HILLS, MI
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02210-0011663063
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs