Mahle Applications Analyst, SAP Sales & Distribution in Farmington Hills, Michigan
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? MAHLE is a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. With our product portfolio we address all the crucial issues relating to the powertrain and air conditioning technology—both for drives with combustion engines and for e-mobility. Today, some 78.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 production locations and 16 major development centers.
Applications Analyst, SAP Sales & Distribution
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- We are seeking a candidate with strong SAP SD experience to join our global team. The team is responsible for developing and supporting application functionality to facilitate ongoing business initiatives. This team handles the full project lifecycle (requirements, design, development, testing, go-live and support) for their responsible areas, which provides many exciting opportunities for a self-motivated individual to broaden their technical skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills are critical, as this position will work closely with end users, team members, technical leads and management to define business requirements
- Maintain the SAP Sales and Distribution and integration points to the EDI solution
- Primarily responsible for handling incident tickets and application support to end users in the SAP SD application functional area
- Responsible for technical documentation and testing cases for enhancements and configurations
- Install and maintain application areas and systems according to MAHLE guidelines and specifications
- Plans, schedules, and directs the SAP SD application area configurations programs to process data and solve problems
- Work with EDI interfaces
- Monitor plan / actual expenses for the projects
- Monitor time lines for the projects, preventing potential delays and/or informing project sponsors
- Participate in the CAB meetings to review new requirements, approvals or issues with projects
- Comply with the PMO KPI’s and Procedures
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and five plus years related experience. SAP certifications in the functional area are not required and can be substituted for 4/5 years of experience.
- Proficient in all areas of SD configuration (Order Management, Quotations, Pricing, Delivery Scheduling, Shipping, and Billing). A working knowledge of FI, HR, WM and MM is also beneficial
- Strong communication and problem solving skills Knowledge in the following systems functionalities:
- SAP ECC Sales and Distribution module
- Solution Manager, SAP satellite systems connected with Supply Chain Management
- 3+ years of experience with EDI solutions for automotive supplier industry
- Training/Certification in ABAP and ITIL preferred
- Team player
- Self-starter and motivated
- Structured work habits and efficient time-management
- Strong planning, organizational skills including ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Mr. Jordan Taylor is available to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled