Mahle Applications Analyst, SAP MM in Farmington Hills, Michigan
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 78.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 major development locations.Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Applications Analyst, SAP MM
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Primarily responsible for handling the incident tickets and application support to end users in the SAP MM application functional area
- Responsible for technical documentation for enhancements and configuration
- Install and maintain application areas and systems according to MAHLE guidelines and specifications
- Assess impact of new SAP functionality to current system landscape environments, design solution and assist production support teams in deploying solutions.
- Evaluate the requirements and engage the business area representatives to gather and transform the requirements into SAP specific technical and functional specifications
- Process mapping and GAP analysis of SAP MM functional area
- Customize the SAP MM functional area and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints of the requested business scenario
- Documents the testing processes and prepares the end user guides and documentation
- Plans, schedules, and directs the SAP MM application area configurations programs to process data and solve problems by use of computers by performing the following duties...
- Working with EDI interfaces
- Monitor plan / actual expenses for the projects
- Monitor time lines for the projects, preventing potential delays and/or informing project sponsors
- Participate on the CAB meetings to review new requirements, approvals or issues with projects
- Comply with the PMO KPI’s and Procedures
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and five to eight years related experience. SAP certifications in the functional area are not required and can be substituted for 2/3 years of experience
- SAP ECC Material Management
- Solution Manager, SAP satellite systems connected with Supply Chain Management
- +3 years ABAP programming and Web Development applications
- Training/Certification in SAP and ABAP is preferred
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Ms. SUSAN WALDORF is available to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled