Rose International INC Business Analyst in Dimondale, Michigan
Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Number: 295523
Location: Dimondale, MI
Desired Skill Set:
Documentation, Financial Analysis, Presentations, Research, VISIO
STEM-OPT is not available Role: Business Analyst
Start Date: 09/07/2018
End Date: 09/06/2019
Location: Dimondale, MI
Interview type: In Person Only
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective.
Years of Experience:
• 8-11 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
• Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
• Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective.
• Familiar with industry standard (including Legacy, Core, and Emerging technologies), business process mapping, and reengineering.
• Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc.
• Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
• Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for reporting and data warehouse work.
• Assist with business warehouse/intelligence support and enhancements.
• Develops RFPs.
• Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms.
• Work with IT and business project teams to understand reporting and data warehousing requirements and propose solutions.
• Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the Enterprise Reporting Team for all solutions.
• •Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project manager.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Required / Desired Skills
• Practical, hands on experience, with MS Office, PowerPoint and Visio Required 8 Years
• Practical experience supporting executives in various capacities ranging from small work assignments, to developing presentations to research Required 8 Years
• Experience in a liaison role between cross functional teams and/or clients Required 8 Years
• Experience documenting business requirements from technical specifications Required 8 Years
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Highly desired
• Practical experience supporting an executive Required 5 Years
• Fundamental understanding of IT networks, hardware and software Highly desired 5 Years
• Experience creating and conducting presentations Highly desired 5 Years
• Fundamental understanding of Cloud-based infrastructure Highly desired 3 Years
• Experience with solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc. Required 5 Years#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)