Huron Consulting Group Workday Integrations - Consulting Manager - Higher Ed & Healthcare in Detroit, Michigan
Huron’s thriving global footprint stems largely from our ability to drive Enterprise Solutions (ES) support to unprecedented levels. We employ cutting-edge talent and give them every tool in the box so that they can think outside the box. We hire Oracle and Workday specialists who create and implement custom end-to-end ERP cloud solutions that allow our healthcare and higher education clients to transform and flourish.
That’s where you come in…
Huron’s ability to grow as an ES leader hinges on the ES team we assemble. But we’re also dedicated to your career objectives. Join our team as the expert you are now and ignite the career that you’ve always envisioned. Huron has the resources, the roadmap and the vision to get you there.
Construct solutions. Cultivate your expertise. Never stop evolving.
Managers play a vibrant, integral role at Huron. Their invaluable knowledge reflects in the projects they manage and the teams they lead. Known for being politically savvy, they build long-standing partnerships with clients, while collaborating with colleagues to solve their most important challenges. They plan, shape and deliver technology solutions that deliver results and seamlessly align with client goals, visions and missions. Remarkably versatile, our Managers also spend significant time mentoring junior staff on the engagement team—where they tirelessly share expertise as well as feedback and encouragement. This benefits Huron profoundly as it promotes a culture of respect, unity, collaboration and personal achievement.
Our environment inspires and rewards growth. As a Manager, you have the unique opportunity to specialize in certain areas of enterprise software products that showcase and employ your areas of expertise while pursuing your “career vision”. Huron is big enough to offer the opportunity and exposure you need for your career growth—but small enough to give you individual attention for your professional development. Every Manager adds to who we are as an organization and the more you evolve, the more we do.
• Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for integrating the Workday cloud application with external applications across a wide array of Human Capital Management, Financial, and Academic functional areas, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Assigned full or part time to participate in project lifecycle
• Contribute to project plan development in collaboration with Project Manager
• Responsible for contributing to overall project objectives and specific deliverables
• Design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB and supporting 3rd party coding
• Perform peer review of requirements and design documents
• Ensure client satisfaction until the project is complete
• Ensure Knowledge Transfer Sessions occur
• Provide overall support and quality assurance of every phase of the project
• Help identify process improvements and changes to our methodology based on project experience
• Integration and people leadership roles within the technical workstreams of 3 or more HCM or Financials implementations for at least two phases.
• Minimum 4 years of consulting experience
• Bachelor’s degree in technical, business or financial discipline or relevant field of study or equivalent work experience
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Current Workday Integration and Studio certification
• 3+ years of experience with development and/or architecture of integration technologies, including Web Services (REST and/or SOAP), XML, XSLT, and Workday Studio
• 5+ years of integrations experience required including scope and requirements definition, problem solving and process improvements
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written, and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships based on trust and collaboration
• Experience with estimating, implementation planning and project management
• Ability to train and participate in the professional development of Huron staff in both project-management and technical dimensions
• Excellent time-management and prioritization skills, ability to multi-task
• Ability to manage multiple projects of differing scale and duration
• Desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies
• Experience with software tools such as Notepad++, UltraEdit, Oxygen XML, AQT, Beyond Compare, ASAP Utilities, etc.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Category: Higher Education Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 6606
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs