Kronos Technical Support Engineer- EZCall in Detroit, Michigan
Technical Support Engineer- EZCall
Chicago - Illinois - USA, Detroit - Michigan - USA, Raleigh - North Carolina - USA, Remote - - USA
We are adding a Technical Support Engineer to the team in Chicago who will focus on application support of our EZCall product. Responsibilities include:
• Assist with EZCall support – everything from basic login issues to complex configuration updates. This involves becoming familiar with all aspects of the application.
• Assist with new functionality configuration, re-configuration or optimization as needed.
• Link existing knowledge base articles in case resolution, editing existing content when appropriate, and creating new knowledge base content as necessary
• Include detailed notes and steps to resolution in tickets
• Escalate cases as needed to Engineering or Manager
• As time allows, might assist with product-related tasks such as Qa testing and writing release notes
• Late Shift and On Call availability if needed
The ideal candidate possesses:
• 2-4+ years of cloud-based application support experience
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize tickets
• Demonstrated troubleshooting skills and strong technical aptitude
• Focus on customer through effective communication
• Sense of urgency to respond and resolve tickets in a timely manner
• Focus on improving process and providing feedback
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs