Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Systems Analyst I in Detroit, Michigan
This role will be responsible for benefit analysis and configuration tasks such as for multiple concurrent benefit enhancements of multiple BCBSM employer groups.
Responsible for the design and development of IT systems. Develops design and functional specifications, produces deliverables related to the project(s) assigned and assists in post implementation support and system enhancements. Responsible for gathering, compiling and synthesizing information with regard to systems.
Top Skills/Experience – preferred candidates will have:
BFM/BFAST benefit configuration experience – analysis, testing, configuration, documentation and all quality processes.
Test Mart test claim creation.
NASCO system CSR creation, testing and implementing NASCO Benefit File changes with all quality processes.
Strong medical and facility claims background, understanding of the billing process, ICD codes, procedure codes, diagnosis codes. Required Skills/Experience
- NASCO claim processing system knowledge. Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Access) are a must, including formulas and macros. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent analytical and organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- One (1) year of relevant system solution development, testing and implementation work experience required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong analytical, technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of business operations, systems requirements and IT processes.
- Ability to work independently, or within a team environment.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Detroit
Organization: Health Plan Business IT-7111
Req ID: BCB004RW