Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Sr Analyst in Detroit, Michigan
*Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan *
*Sr. Analyst - Contact Center Technology *
Lansing, MI - Grand Rapids, MI - Detroit, MI
Leadership responsibility to coordinate the development and implementation of programs and strategies to improve service *to our customers.*
- Develop and improve work flows and business processes within area(s) to improve customer service, decrease operational costs and improve overall quality.
- Identify and/or analyze business problems and devise procedures for solutions to the problems. Effectively lead projects/teams in order to produce desired results.
- Responsible for corporate communication of project results.
- Recommend and assist with implementing standard policies and procedures for providing routine service.
- Assure that corporate compliance is communicated, implemented and monitored on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in systems testing, develop procedures/controls and provide recommendations for the ongoing improvement of the updated process.
- Assist personnel (both internal and external) by answering questions, supplying information and training.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with customers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
- Four (4) to seven (7) years experience in related field.
- Supervisory and/or Analyst experience required with proven experience in operational analysis, data analysis, and problem resolution type activities.
- Ability to plan, organize, direct and control projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead and contribute to process improvement projects.
- Working knowledge of PC applications and/or mainframe required.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
- Experience leading technology implementation initiatives (e.g. system upgrades, new technology rollouts, etc.).
- Ability to develop testing processes (including documentation) and procedure to perform UAT.
- Identify and develop strategic plans and create Business Cases to support the organizational goals for the overall IVR strategy.
- Ability to manage projects from Initiation to Implementation.
- Ability to partner with departmental key stakeholders and cross-functional groups (call centers, IT, etc.) to identify opportunities for improving process and daily operations.
- Adaptable to customer/business needs – including flexibility in scheduling.
- Ability to educate key partners on strategic direction and sell the value.
- Identify opportunities and root cause solutions, engaging appropriate parties.
- Ability to understand call routing theory/concepts.
- Knowledge of key business drivers/cycles.
- Knowledge of reporting and data platforms to create reports in an easily readable format.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documentation and provide business level summaries
- Ability to present to diverse groups of people and share technical details in business language
- Experience leading IVR -design, clean up and maintenance initiatives.
- Analysis and interpretation of IVR – VUI , caller behavior and IVR limitation to identify potential IVR Gaps or enhancements.
- SQL Database query creation.
- Knowledge of Access databases, Crystal Reports, SharePoint.
- Knowledge Verint Impact 360 ( Blue Pumpkin)
- Experience with Cisco IVR applications
- Experience with NICE IVRO reporting
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability
Primary Location: Lansing
Organization: Service Operations-7103
Req ID: CON0004K