Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Sr Analyst in Detroit, Michigan
Leadership responsibility to coordinate the development and implementation of programs and strategies to improve service*to our customers.*
- Develop and improve work flows and business processes within area(s) to improve customer service, decrease operational costs and improve overall quality.
- Identify and/or analyze business problems and devise procedures for solutions to the problems. Effectively lead projects/teams in order to produce desired results.
- Responsible for corporate communication of project results.
- Recommend and assist with implementing standard policies and procedures for providing routine service.
- Assure that corporate compliance is communicated, implemented and monitored on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in systems testing, develop procedures/controls and provide recommendations for the ongoing improvement of the updated process.
- Assist personnel (both internal and external) by answering questions, supplying information and training.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with customers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
- Four (4) to seven (7) years experience in related field.
- Supervisory and/or Analyst experience required with proven experience in operational analysis, data analysis, and problem resolution type activities.
- Ability to plan, organize, direct and control projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead and contribute to process improvement projects.
- Working knowledge of PC applications and/or mainframe required.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Primary Location: Detroit
Organization: Claims, Enrollment & Prog Mgt-7108
Req ID: DIR00024