TEKsystems Software Engineer in Detroit, Michigan
This team is working on the development for features on the new platform that will be launched with the new vehicle fleet. They are moving from an platform to a new one called Transport Mobility Cloud (TMC). This person will be working on all the back-end features for this platform.
The Senior Java/PCF Full Stack Engineer will work on a Product Team and collaborate with a Product Owner, Product Manager, and Product Designer to develop projects and features to support future Connected Vehicle programs using Java/PCF framework and MS Azure cloud infrastructure.
* 7+ years of experience in Analysis, Design and Development, Deployment and Management in Java/Pivotal Cloud foundry (PCF)
* Strong experience in Core Java/Spring/Spring Boot framework is a must
* Expertise in Micro services and Web services REST (Web Api) and SOAP (WCF)
* Strong experience using Cloud Design Patterns and SOLID Design Principles and OOP Concepts
* Solid understanding of the asynchronous programming model and its relationship to multithreaded programming
* Experience in Servers (Apache Tomcat, WASCE and Weblogic)
* Experience in IDE tools (IntelliJ, STS, Eclipse, Net Beans and RAD), GIT, TFS
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs