Accenture Salesforce Senior Developer in Detroit, Michigan
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Senior Salesforce Developer is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Salesforce platform, the Salesforce Senior Developer will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps as required, and also assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support. Focus would be on declarative solutions and understanding what is accomplished with out of the box functionality. The Salesforce Senior Developer has a get-up-and-go attitude with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
Typical Day Snapshot
Everyday can vary for the Salesforce Senior Developer as their role and project may differ. The day to day operations will typically include:
· Meet with clients and senior analysts to gather business requirements
· Develop custom and OOB solutions using Salesforce functionality (APEX, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Components, etc.)
· Lead the complete development process from requirement analysis to deployment. Additionally, review and provide feedback on technical documents build for reference/maintenance
· Collaborate with team for code review and unit testing
· Manage post deployment activities including knowledge transfer, process documentation, and application bug fixes
· Mentor junior developers
· Minimum of 2 years experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.
· Minimum of 2 years experience with Salesforce Development including Lightning Components, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL
· Minimum of 1 year experience with Agile – user stories, features, story points, etc.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience with Technical Architecture for Salesforce.com
· Actively holding the Salesforce Administrator Certification
· Experience with development tools including APEX Dataloader or Workbench
· Experience with Github or some other version control tool
· Experience with VisualStudio or some other IDE
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· 6+ months experience with Pre-Sales including scoping projects & SOW
· Basic understanding of Health Cloud
· Basic understanding of Government Cloud
· Working towards or actively holding the Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
· Working towards or actively holding the Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
· Working towards or actively holding the Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification
- Accenture Jobs