Rock Family of Companies Robotics Process Automation Developer in Detroit, Michigan
The Rock Family of Companies is made up of nearly 100 separate businesses spanning fintech, sports, entertainment, real estate, startups and more. We’re united by our culture – a drive to find a better way that fuels our commitment to our clients, our community and our team members. We believe in and build inclusive workplaces, where every voice is heard and diverse perspectives are welcomed. Working for a company in the Family is about more than just a job – it’s about having the opportunity to become the best version of yourself.
• 2 years of experience with UiPath RPA Technology
• 2 years of experience in programming, .NET, C#, Visual Basic and macro development
• SQL and relational database knowledge
• 1 year experience with UiPath REFramework
• 2 years of experience in software testing and design
• Certified UiPath RPA Developer
• 1 year of experience in web development
• 2 years of experience in developing complex Cognitive Robotic Process Automation
• Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field of study
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
The RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer utilizes various RPA tools to design, develop, and implement automation systems. This team member works cross-functionally with business operations to create and optimize workflow processes.
• Design and develop automation solutions to meet business requirements
• Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve automation issues
• Support project development, security, operations, and maintenance through proper documentation
• Perform quality review of automated solution and walkthroughs
• Gather and understand business requirements through working with appropriate parties
• Provide technical direction on design considerations
• Understand capabilities and limitations of data output when processing automation
• Work cross-functionally with team members to develop high quality products
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team, The Pulse, at 1-800-411-JOBS.
The Rock Family of Companies uses world-class recruiting and talent management teams to help each member organization recruit the best and brightest. If you’re looking for the next step in your career, you’ve come to the right place.