Capgemini Master Data Analyst in Detroit, Michigan
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Through engagement with cross-functional stakeholders, customers, leadership and development teams, the Global Purchasing and Supply Chain (GPSC) Business Data Analyst will:
• Develop strategy, define requirements and deliver standardized and ad hoc reporting, data analytics, key performance metrics from proof of concept through production solution
• Analyze and create meaningful insight for business use and decisions leveraging large amounts of data from structured and unstructured data sources
• Lead and support cross-functional innovation projects and integrated business solutions to enhance GPSC stakeholder capabilities and efficiencies
• Collaborate on process and requirements definition and deployment of business and IT requests including new functionality / tools and training
• Provide timely and accurate responses to customer requests related to functionality, processes and data in support of key GPSC systems and initiatives
A successful Business Data Analyst demonstrates customer focus, a drive for results, and ease with ambiguous project requests and definitions; influences change, naturally accepts ownership for project deliverables, explores opportunities to add value to job responsibilities, and continues to develop critical skills and technical expertise. Projects will span across all time horizons, from early in VDP through end of production and often require integration of data across multiple functions, including Engineering, Program Management, Planning, Forecasting, Sales, and Manufacturing.
• Excellent knowledge of and demonstrated experience with SQL and VBA coding at a minimum; additional coding skills preferred
• Self-starter with the ability to influence others, working in teams and independently with customers, cohorts, and stakeholders across many different physical locations
• Ability to define and propose innovative solutions to business problems and projects that may begin with ambiguous requirements and requests
• Technical proficiency working with analytic platforms (Tableau, Microsoft BI), databases and reporting tools
• Experience with databases and data warehousing platforms (MS Access, SQL Server and Developer, Oracle, etc.)
• Effective time management skills to balance workload across multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines proactively and independently
• Practical knowledge of basic statistical and mathematical tools for problem solving and data analysis
• Ability to communicate complex concepts in simple, visual terms suitable to a wide cross-section of audiences (data storytelling)
• Proactively and effectively manage and communicate project status, progress on deliverables and risks/issues to stakeholders
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer. You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are a member of at least one community.
• Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Title: Master Data Analyst
Requisition ID: 051847
- Capgemini Jobs