Honeywell Lead Advanced Field Service Tech in Detroit, Michigan
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Leads successful on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems without direct supervision. You will follow detailed work instructions and amend any outdated or incorrect instructions with help of Engineering teams. You will make improvements to training guides and documentation. You will lead continuous improvement initiatives in the field to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will train the customer on proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic repair procedures for complex equipment. You will represent Honeywell in customer-facing meetings and provide technical presentations.
· Provide Advanced Customer Support on installed Hardware and Software
· Provide Advanced Customer Support for HVAC and Lighting Control Systems
· Create & Manage Install or Repair Work Orders
· Manage Customer Software Rollouts
· Mentor and Train Jr. Field Service Representatives
YOU MUST HAVE
· High School Diploma, or equivalent.
· Experience in the Building Automation or Commercial Construction fields.
· Demonstrated Hands-On computer skills (loading software packages and troubleshooting errors
· Previous industry experience
· Previous technical/installation experience
· Previous customer service experience
· Good written and oral communication
· Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
· Bachelor’s degree or technical/professional certificate
· Good presentation skills
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs