DXC Technology Entry Field Technician Support Rep in Detroit, Michigan
Essential Job Functions
· Interfaces with end-users to resolved technical issues related to migration through email, chat, or phone. Review information provided to diagnose and troubleshoot the issue based on established processes, routine procedures, and scripts.
· Setup hardware for imaging, installing and configuring software and drivers
· Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures
· Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
· Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
· Work on more than one project at a time and so must constantly reevaluate their priorities and deadlines
· Maintains currency regarding routine technological, product, process, and/or other advances, specifically in the line of service, to ensure team performance and achieve team objectives.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Fluently speak and write in English
· A minimum of 1 years’ experience in troubleshooting and diagnosing various issues
· A minimum of 1 years’ experience in using remote access tools
· Competency in troubleshooting Windows 10
· Competency in troubleshooting basic hardware issues
· Competency in troubleshooting basic networking issues
· Basic understanding of SCCM Deployments; Imaging devices and pushing software
· Advanced Time Management Skills
· Basic interpersonal skills to interact with clients and team members
· Basic communication skills
· Basic organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Basic analytical and problem-solving skills
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
- DXC Technology Jobs