Lowe Campbell Ewald Analyst in Detroit, Michigan
We have a prospective Analyst opportunity that is available in our Detroit office.
As an Analyst, you will work closely with the Media and Analytics teams to manage the development and distribution of daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reporting, inclusive of interpretation and implications. Candidate should have data integration, coding, and analysis experience in complex data environments across multiple digital media and web platforms. You will work as part of our analytics group on a well-known national brand.
Success for this position is measured by the following:
- Professional demeanor when dealing with internal and external (client) partners
- Strong work ethic
- Using good judgment when making decisions and performing tasks
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analysis in business writing
- Integrity and optimism, regardless of the situation
- Strong degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Collaborate effectively in cross-team settings
- Leading by example, finding solutions and striving for excellence
- An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the knowledge and energy to not only develop and execute strategic analysis, but also be capable and confident in presenting to clients.
The position requires candidates with:
- A 4-year bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- 2 years+ marketing analytics experience a plus
- Technical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of internet technologies, web analytics, and tracking tools, like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Doubleclick, and Domo.
- Experience and understanding of tagging strategies and approaches - Test and troubleshoot web analytics tags for quality assurance.
- Understanding of file structures and retrieval methods, e.g., import structures, FTP file transmission, etc.
- “Power-user” of Excel’s advanced feature set
- Proactive and detail oriented
- Strong multi-tasking and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think through and implement testing strategies
- Comfort with inventing methods of tracking new/emerging media channels
- Willing to play a collaborative and active role in a highly engaged team focused on delivering great thinking and remarkable client service
- Resourcefulness - creatively using resources to proactively solve problems and get the job done
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Organizational skills to manage and prioritize daily work flow
- Deliver on-time scheduled reporting and ad-hoc reporting in a timely fashion
- Fast-paced production of digital performance reports across a variety of online initiatives, including but not limited to web sites, paid display, paid/organic social, paid/organic search, content downloads, and apps.
- Recognize and solve data problems and inconsistencies
- Possess a strong comprehension of client’s business objectives
- Develop, write and present analysis to internal teams and clients
- Have the ability to explain complex technical issues using everyday language
- Maintain and develop strong professional relationships internally (cross departments) and externally (clients, media vendors)
- Proactively identify opportunities for data exploration and analysis
- Proactively address process and communications issues and impediments
- Stay current with emerging measurement and digital advertising technologies
- Other duties as assigned
Come join one of the industry's Best and Brightest Places to Work! At CE, we believe that the things that make us different make us better. All VoiCEs are valued.
It is the policy of Campbell Ewald, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Location: Detroit, MI
Employment Type: Full time