Fujitsu Senior Project Manager ( Prog Aggr.) in Dearborn, Michigan
Title: Senior Project Manager ( Prog Aggr.)
Job Number: FC0066523
Looking fora challenge tailored for you? Look no further…the opportunity is here! Fujitsucan offer you exciting projects with a wide range of clients, in variousdomains of expertise. Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information andcommunication Technology Company and a leading provider of IT products andservices including hardware, software, networking and business solutions tocustomers in more than 100 countries. We are known for our ability toharness the power of IT for our clients and to build innovative practices andsolutions, with over 170,000 Fujitsu people supporting customers in more than100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the futureof society with our customers.
You willenjoy our dynamic work environment where showing initiative and creativity isstrongly encouraged, and where your contribution is recognized, no matter whatyour talents or skills are. Fujitsu values collaboration and innovation. AtFujitsu, you will find a dynamic work environment with multidisciplinary teamsinvolved in stimulating projects. Fujitsu is where you can pursue your fullcareer potential. We enable our employees to grow as individuals, mature asindustry professionals and proudly succeed as key members of the Fujitsuteam.
The successful candidate will lead a major data center migration project for alarge manufacturing company, including transforming, upgrading anddecommissioning apps, and deploying infrastructure into a cutting edgetechnology data center. They will provide frontline representation of theproject to C-level executives and integrate project reporting into thecorporate project management system. They will communicate deadlines andmonitor progress of the project tasks. In turn, address issues, risks, andensure corrections are made in order to achieve the project deadlines andrequirements. Are you up for the challenge?
For moreinformation on Fujitsu America's business scope, visit http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/
• Ability to communicate withC-level executives about project status and overall project vision
• Experience managing 10 teams, define KPIs for the projectactivities, and measure the teams’ progress against defined KPIs
• Understand data center migration strategy and keycomponents of a data center migration
• Prepare a project plan, communication plan, and adjust theplans according to progress and interdependencies
• Provides cross-vendor communication in a multi-vendorproject
• Experience with ITIL framework is preferred
• Experience with data center migration or applicationmodernization is preferred
• Using problem-solving, critical thinking skills, andindependent thinking to overcome challenges
• Communicating in writing and verbally and with clarity
• Accountability for meeting commitments and deadlines; demonstratesprincipled leadership and sound business ethics; shows consistency amongprinciples, values, and behavior; builds trust with others through ownauthenticity and follow-through on commitments
• Applies appropriate metrics to measure and ensure value ofefforts. Analyzes issues and uses sound judgment
• Instills a sense of urgency in driving assignments tocompletion- monitors progress of self and others and redirects efforts whengoals are not being met